Hentai,caricatures and more stuff.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Thursday, January 26, 2006

HI DEAR FRIENDS !!!! I wirte this journal for infrom you ,i have a lot time for make comissions.i need the money for christmas presents,and because my salary is little for everythings.if you are interesed write me a note and as soon as posible you will have your pic.as say the badlers in Argentina: I HAVE A GOOD ,BEAUTIFULL,AND CHEAPS ARTICLES!!!!!!!!!the single character(not background)very clean pencil.15-20 USD dependeing of the difficult and the size.pin up only characteres(not background)very clean pencil.30 USD.difficult pin up with background or secuential page,very clean pencil.45-50 USD depending of the difficult.i hope you are interesd in my art. and i hope you have a cool crhistmas time. this year as every years,i write my SANTA letter.every year i write the same(dear santa,i write this letter for tell you ,i want a good work as comic penciler,please please,mind me this year. or i´ll kidnap rudolph .please snta keep a editor or anyperson help me to have a good work as penciler pleaseeeeeeee.good bye Santa,and thanks for the present of the last year)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home